moodboard request series 16/∞
jin + royalty for @drooljin
IT’S MODERN ROYALTY AU JIN!!!!! *screeches*
1) My handbag’s composite first aid kit has upgraded to include burn cream after the hydrochloric acid incident–but really, it should include latex gloves or something.
2) I’m too lazy to wait for actual nail polish to dry nowadays, so I use the stick-on nail art. It’s pretty awesome, but sort of flimsy too.
3) I’m trying to grow my ring collection, but I seem to have hit a limit with 4. Everytime I buy a new ring, I either lose one of the old ones, or they break. I think it’s a conspiracy against me by the universe.
4) I really like dried fruit, but I usually can’t stand the actual fruit versions, because have this weird thing about food texture. If its squishy or slimy, no matter how nice it may taste, I can’t do it.
5) The amount of raccoons I have seen around my dumpster seem to increase every time I go out to throw my trash, and I’m scared. Raccoons kind of freak me out a little bit. But not as much as squirrels, I would happily crispy-fry most squirrels if it wouldn’t wreck havoc on the ecosystem.
6) My hair is now long enough to use as a scarf and sit on. The problem is that it takes an hour to wash, and 3 hours to dry, even with a blowdryer :’)
7) I’m really physically weak? I always need bandages to wrap up my bones from just deciding to not work on me for a couple of days. The worst.
8) I hate the taste of mint so badly, that I used to never brush my teeth as a kid, because the taste would be too much and hurt my gums and make me all grossed out. Then we discovered that tasteless toothpaste is a thing at age 12, and my life has been better ever since.
9) I hate cleaning, but I really like places to be clean. So I guess I reluctantly clean everything, since nobody else seems to be bothered by uncleanliness.
10) My sense of smell is really weird, because I can smell some really distinct smells (usually the ones that gross me out like petrol) but then most of the time, my nose is practically useless. I can’t smell weed, can’t smell rotting eggs, can’t smell burning stuff…basically anything actually useful LOL
11) I’ve read the harry potter books way too many times. This is not a good thing, and yet, I am considering another reread of the series soon.
12) The reason I have a reading speed of like 2000 words per minute is because my friends and I used to compete in primary school, to see who could finish books the fastest and how many books we could read at a time. And usually, it was how ever many I could stack, because I was driven and competitive as fuck. I am SO petty in that way.
13) Despite being really fast at reading, I’m also really picky, lol, it’s not good for reading assignments that are awfully written or about bad subject, because then I stare at the computer and make little ’bwuh bwuh’ sounds of disbelief and procrastinate as long as I can.
14) Despite the soles of my feet being extremely calloused and rough from indian dance, to the point where I can walk on lots of sharp gravel and really really hot things, the rest of my foot is really really soft and I get blisters from shoes way too easily :(
15) I have a four years old bottle of sprinkles I stole from a donut eating competition, and it’s not even halfway finished yet. Sprinkles are not half as applicable in daily life as I hoped they would be.
16) I have more than 30 pairs of tights in various colours and patterns a nd materials. I love tights.
17) I get easily upset about things, like disappointed and stuff, but it’s really hard to make me angry. I just become quiet and sad, LOL. Shouting scares me a bit, so I just don’t.
18) I think I’m scared of heights? I always get weirdly nervous and my stomach rolls when I’m on tall buildings and looking down, but at the same time, I LOVE EXTREME SPORTS. I love rollercoasters, bungee jumping, abseiling, skydiving….yeah. I never feel fear when those sorts of stuff happen, but when I’m just walking in tall places, I get a little freaked out.
19) I really dislike the taste of hard candy? I’m not sure, but the sweets I eat nowadays are usually just chocolate based. And even then, I’m really picky. I’m not super fond of caramel and I hate mint. So yeah. I’m picky about sweets. But I will eat literally any spicy snack LOL.
20) I’m like. very bisexua l, but also on the grey-ace scale. So I’m not sure. But yeah, I almost never find people attractive beyond a ‘oh that’s aesthetically pretty’ unless I like them as a person. *shrugs* weirdness.
Whitewashing: An American tradition. Hollywood shapes how we are seen and *not* seen. But we don’t have to give them our money and views. Ghost in the Shell and Death Note are more missed opportunities to showcase Asian-American talent. Let’s not watch them.
This is both hilarious and depressing
AND SIGNUPS ARE LIVE! Please reblog to spread this for me!
The deadline for signing up is 11:59PM March 31st SST, so make sure to get in your signup quickly!
The deadline for submitting your fics is 11:59PM June 12th SST, so before signing up, make sure you are able to complete a fic by then!
If you are interested in being a beta reader for this exchange, please click here, and if you are interested in being a pinch-hitter, please click here! Don’t forget to read the full FAQ and Rules, before signing up, to make sure that you can fulfill all of the expectations!
I am super excited to do this with y’all!
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO SIGN-UP Y’ALL!! Now is the time for last minute signups…..
jin: the girl who made me coffee the morning after and cuddled with me while we watched food network
yoongi: the girl who dated me for a month and dumped me bc she said i seemed too intimidated by her
namjoon: the one who smoked a ton of weed and watched a 45 minute “jar jar binks is a sith lord” theory video with me
hobi: the girl i met at a gay bar who wouldn’t stop grabbing my ass
jimin: the girl who started begging me to finger her after like a minute of making out
taehyung: the one i got drunk and made friendship bracelets with before we did it against a tree
jungkook: the cute but inexperienced girl from the rugby team who kept biting my lips in a very Unsexy way
GUESS WHOSE ARMY BOMB GOT STOLEN TONIGHT BY THE ONE AND ONLY KIM SEOKJIN
I’M SCREECHING, OMG, I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
Honestly I’ve been meaning to make this for awhile (along with a compilation of my favorite fanfics) but I’m lazy af so this has been like 5 months overdue. But I really love these writers, I think they are incredibly talented, and they never fail to amaze me with their stories. So I hope that, if you choose to give them a try, that you enjoy them as well. (warning: realllllyyyy long post with mostly smut because apparently I’m really thirsty *so sorry*)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS <3
i’m so happy that you’re enjoying glimmering goddesses! I’m a very sl ow writer because of uni and other priorities, but I’ll be trying to get the last chapter written sometime soon! Thank you for this fic rec T_____T
My beautiful boy out in the sunshine (ft. a little blep!)
hey quick question what the fuck? hey, just, just a real quick question, what the Fuck
don’t act like you don’t know exactly what’s going on
fair point. let me amend my question:
WHY the fuck
how did this post miss the best 3 ones:
Those are absolutely the best three.